1. Don’t Be a Dick, a Douche, a Bitch or a Cunt !
2. Don’t hurt Anyone!
3. Have Fun!
4. Never wear white socks .
5. Call your Mom!
6. Love people and not things.
7. Don’t Lie.
8. Eat Healthy.
9. PPPPPPP! (Google it)
10. Stay away from Stupid!
11. Don’t Make fun of others!
12. Know your Limits.
13. Remember, Hurt People, hurt people.
14. Make time for yourself.
15. Live within your means!
16. Find your own Path! Stay away from the Herd!
17. Do what you Love but remember rules 1 & 2.
18. Expectation is a down payment for Disappointment!
19. Life is not about getting what we want but to love what we have.
20. Never assume anything.
21. Before you go outside, check the weather.
22. While driving, Do Not Tailgate!
23. Go to bed on time.
24. Say No to projects that won’t fit into your schedule, or that will compromise your mental health.
25. Take one day at a time.
26. Do something everyday for your inner child.
27. Write down your thoughts and inspirations.
28. Talk less and listen more!
29. Slow down.
30. Separate worries from concerns.
32. Laugh some more!
33. Never laugh at anyone’s dreams.
34. Don’t listen to “Talking heads” on TV. Do your own research and form your own opinions.
35. Never talk about something you know nothing about.
36. Don’t cosign and put up with anyone Bullshit!(that includes coworkers and boy/girl friend)
37. After paying all your bills, when buying something ask yourself “Will this add value to my Life?”
38. Don’t waste your time with people that never get back to you.
39. Never stereotype people.
40. Never stop learning.
41. Don’t rush growing up, grow into your life.
42. Never use any racial slurs.
43. “Live the life you love, Love the life you live” – Bob Marley
44. At home, at work and even at play, don’t let others take advantage of you.
45. It’s a much better to ask for permission than forgiveness.
46. Never get too Hunger, too Angry, too Lonely or too Tired!
47. Don’t let horrible people and negative things damage YOUR peace and calm.
48. Never stop making new friends.
49. Prejudice is an emotional commitment to ignorance.
50. Don’t live with unmanageable debt.
51. Don’t live with car, computer and or significant other problems.
52. Be careful what you search and watch online, something’s you can’t unsee and hear.
53. Stop watching TV and start doing the things you want to do!
54. Celebrate others unique differences.
55. Listen to music in the shower or while taking a bath.
56. “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…It’s about learning to dance in the rain.” — Vivian Greene
57. Get a hobby! Stop wasting YOUR time talking about what YOU want to do! (Eating food, drinking alcohol, doing drugs, watching TV, or playing with weapons is NOT a hobby)
58. Stay away from asshole drivers!
59. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” — Martin Luther King Jr
60. Conversations are not waiting for your turn to talk.